Scroll down to the bottom of the page
to see a video of Gretta
and pictures from her funeral

Monday, April 28, 2014

So here's the God part that gave me shivers...

Right after I wrote the last post, I was on Pinterest looking at bungalow houses, because the house we put an offer on in Chaska, MN was a little bungalow.  The more I looked at the pictures, the more I wanted the house.  I was getting excited, but also feeling stressed and my stomach started clenching up with anxiety.  I was scrolling the page on Pinterest and was almost to the bottom when in the middle of the page was a Bible verse that read, "Blessed is she who has believed that what the Lord has said to her will be accomplished.  Luke 1:16"

I immediately teared up.  In the middle of the page of pictures of bungalow's there was this verse.  I knew it was for me from God.  I had been struggling with the thought of trusting God to the point of assurance or my usual way of trusting but not allowing myself to believe fully until I had the facts.  It was pretty clear right then that God was letting me know I could believe it.  I felt complete peace after that and went to bed.

Yesterday, I did some Yoga, chores, cooking etc. and felt much calmer and relaxed the whole day.  As evening faded to night, I said to myself, "Ok, well we didn't find out today, so tomorrow must be the day!"  I got into bed and my phone immediately rang.  It was our Realtor and she said, "You got the house!"

So thank you for all your prayers because God heard and answered!  WE GOT THE HOUSE!


So a family of country dwellers are moving to the city life and we are excited!  I can only imagine what God has in store for us there.

Next prayer request, that God shows us the church He has planned out and that Jordan gets into another worship band right away.   She has been singing on two worship teams for two churches for the last year and has it in her heart to become a church worship director.  So excited to see what God will do in her life over the next 4 years as she steps her way into womanhood!

Oh, and if you want to see our little bungalow, here is the link. http://minnesotapropertyforsale.com/idx/mls-4465331-623_e_6th_street_chaska_mn_55318

0 comments: